Lorelei Students are recognized for their hard work in various service clubs such as helping hands, patrols, library helpers, announcers and door monitors. Students with honors academic standing receive a certificate to recognize their achievement.
Every June one student from each classroom is chosen to receive an IRIS HASTON AWARD. The students chosen for this award are selected because they demonstrated the characteristics of excellent citizenship:
- Sharing and showing kindness to others
- Being thoughtful and respectful towards others in all their actions
- Being honest with others and themselves
- Being polite, caring and tolerant towards others
- Persevering and being eager to try their best and not give up as well as encouraging others