PARKING AND TRAFFIC NEWS
Staff parking lot (located on the south side of the school) is for staff use ONLY. Please do not use this parking lot for student drop off, pick up or turning your vehicle around.
Streets around our school are often very congested during morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up. To help keep our students safe, we need you to do your part by slowing down and following traffic safety laws.
30 km/h school zones
Speed limits in school zones are in effect in Edmonton. You must slow down to 30km/h around schools between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on school days where signs are present.
Speed limits will be strictly enforced by both the Edmonton Police Service and the City of Edmonton’s Office of Traffic Safety during posted hours.
General safety reminders
- Remain courteous and patient
- Drive slowly and watch for students crossing the road
- Abide all traffic signs and laws
- Use designated crosswalks
- Respect school staff and volunteers assisting with drop-off and pick-up
- Park further away from the school and walk the rest of the way
- Use Edmonton Transit or other ways to get to school (walk, ride a bike or roll!)
SAFE ROADS TO SCHOOL POSTER.
For information about getting to school, visit epsb.ca/schools/gettoschool